Welcome to the Medical Education Trust
The Trust has been set up to promote a better understanding of the nature of man and of the nature of health and to develop a better understanding between the public and the medical profession.
The Aims include:
- Identification of factors which contribute to the health, defined as wholeness, and well-being of man.
- Promotion of the knowledge of factors pertaining to the quality of life; the psyche; emotions; behaviour; morale; culture; creativity; nutrition and the environment. Since human beings are not merely biological material, numerous factors affect growth towards maturity.
The Objects of the Trust are:
- To disseminate information concerning the nature and function of medical practice and the role of ethical principles as an integral part of the profession of medicine.
- To maintain high standards of health care and to foster a trustful relationship between patients and the profession.
- To disseminate reports pertaining to health, issued by scientific, medical, Government and scientific organisations, when such reports are not widely known to the public.